HIRING EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL APPRENTICES
Stewart Electrical Contracting Inc is looking for motivated, professional and highly-skilled people to join our team. We are a professional organization that recognizes skilled, efficient and motivated employees that support our focus on delivering the highest quality work to our customers. We focus on Commercial installations throughout the New England region.
We perform a variety of scopes the will help you learn and grow in the electrical field. Stewart Electrical Contracting, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with an outstanding reputation in the industry and a multitude of loyal, long-term clients.
- Assisting our licensed electricians with installs, repairs, and maintaining motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Assisting our licensed electricians with operating a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Properly document activities as to actual work done, parts used, etc.
- Ensure all electrical work meets NEC, NESC, & local codes and standards.
- Assisting our licensed electricians with, installing, repairing and maintaining electrical services and equipment mounted on utility poles, which may include working in closed-off portions of a roadway.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- The ability to to work well with others.
- The ability to to work in various outdoor weather conditions, including rain, snow, and extreme cold.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in a commercial setting.
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Card.
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Local candidates to the Merrimack Valley only please.
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time*
- Paid Sick Leave
- Major Holiday Pay
- Employer Match Retirement Plan*
- Continuing Education Reimbursement*
- Employer Contribution Health Plan
- Take-Home Work Vehicle*
- Paid Travel Time
- Night Time Differential
- Travel Per Diem
- Frequent Overtime Available
* Available after 90 day probationary period.
This is a full-time position. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check as well as random drug screenings.